Keep Your Perimeter Monitored During Power Cuts with our Perimeter Alarm Light System
The perimeter alarm light system is powered by a 2.0Amp Nemtek Power Pack with a 7Ah battery for backup during power outages and could help detect and deter intruders from attacking the fence line even when the power is out.
Our alarm light system can be installed onto most of Nemtek’s electric fencing brackets and posts. To illuminate the area and ensure uniform coverage, the lights are installed at 6m to 9m intervals along the electric fence line. When the electric fence energizer alarms, the perimeter alarm light system will illuminate the triggered zone for easy detection. The alarm light system can also be triggered manually using a remote control at any time. The lights are LED, consume turn on instantly. They also face downward, reducing light pollution.
- A single power pack can power up to 20 sets of lights (40 in total)
- Lights are installed at 6m to 9m intervals along the fence line with 200m coverage on a power pack
- Lights are downward facing
- Lights are LED so no warm-up time is required
- Lights can be triggered in three ways:
- Energizer alarm trigger
- Remote on and off
- Day/night switch
- Wet/dry contacts are configurable on the power-supply trigger module
- Low-voltage cabling is run along the fence line to provide power to the lights
Click here to visit our website and find out more about our perimeter alarm light system