Easily monitor areas where electrified fences aren’t an option
The low voltage Druid D20 Fence Monitor with LCD screen is used to monitor fences in public and other areas where an electric fence would be a legal concern, like schools. As the unit emits a pulse below 50V, animals or people touching the fence won’t receive a shock, making it safe. An alarm will still be triggered when the wires are cut or shorted. This low voltage Fence Monitor allows the initial 1.5m of a fence in a public space to be monitored, and the remaining height of the fence can still be electrified using a security energizer.
- Monitors for continuity using safe 50V pulses.
- Can work in conjunction with other energizers to provide extra security above 1.5m.
- The robust and flexible design is ideal for residential, commercial, industrial and high-security sites.
- Four zones can easily be created by linking two D20 fence monitors using the Druid four zone keypad.
- Detects a low voltage loop cut (short or open circuit).
- Allows the installer to keep the fence compliant in public access areas.
- Connectable to an armed response radio or a GSM module.
- Lightning and power surge protection.
- Intelligent power saving to extend battery life.
- Optional keypad for controlling and programming the low voltage fence monitor.
- The LCD background colour changes to easily identify the fence’s condition.
- Can be tested using the D20 Fence Alarm Monitor tester [TL-FM/D20].
Contact us now for a consultation.