Druid 20LCD Fence Monitor
This low voltage Druid 20LCD Fence Alarm Monitor is used to monitor fences in public areas or areas where an electric fence would be a legal concern, like a school. As the unit uses a pulse below 50V, animals or people touching the fence will not receive a shock, making it safe. An alarm will still be triggered if the wires are cut or shorted. This low voltage Fence Monitor allows the initial 1.5m of a fence in a public space to be monitored and the remaining height of the fence can still be electrified using a security energizer.
- Monitors for continuity using safe 50V pulses
- Can work in conjunction with other energizers to provide extra security above 1.5m.
- The robust and flexible design is ideal for residential, commercial, industrial and high security sites
- Four zones can easily be created by linking two D20 fence monitors together using the Druid four zone keypad
- Detects a low voltage loop cut (open circuit or short)
- Allows the installer to keep their fence compliant in public access areas
- Connectable to armed response radio or GSM module
- Lightning and power surge protection
- Intelligent power saving to extend battery life
- Optional keypad for controlling and programming the low voltage fence monitor.
- The LCD background colour changes to easily identify the fence condition
- Can be tested using the D20 Fence Alarm Monitor tester [TL-FM/D20]
|E-DRUID/20FM/V1||Druid 20LCD Fence Monitor|