The Node Controllers provides a communication interface to the Nemtek Tension wire sensors and any other third-party security systems. Two separate sensor input channels are provided – each capable of accommodating up to 31 tension sensors and can be easily configured and programmed.
There are two variations to the node controller. The Node 1 can communicate and interface to third-party security systems through an ethernet port (Nemlink) or with the Nemtek Smartcard on a network. The Node 2 can communicate and interface to the third-party security systems through the two relays provided.
- Robust surge protection is included on all inputs and outputs
- 2 relay outputs
- 3 sets of communications debug LED indicators for TX and RX
- 1 power-on LED indicator
- Temperature and supply-voltage-level monitoring can be reported
- Up to 31 TW sensors per channel (total of 62 TWs)
- Removable connectors ease replacement
- Designed to mount into a Nemtek battery-backed power pack (PP-2.0AMP)
140(L) x 22(H) x 110(D)mm
10V – 15Vdc
Node 1 – 300mA 40mA per energised relay 9mA per TW sensor
Tension sensor controller – node 1 (Nemlink)
Tension sensor controller – node 2 (Relay out)